Florida Hospitality Risk Advisors, a division of Atlantic Pacific Insurance
Let Us Serve You
Service is key in your business and ours. As a locally owned, Florida agency, FLHRA’s #1 priority is YOU, our neighbor, not Wall Street and its investors. We appreciate and value each of our clients!
With over 50 years of combined experience specializing in Florida’s hospitality industry, FLHRA is aware of the unique risks you face and the impact that today’s litigious world and “new millennium claims” can have on your bottom line.
Insurance is an important safety net for you, your family, and your investment. Buying insurance from an agency that does not specialize in hospitality insurance could cost you money, service, and protection.
Don’t put insurance on your back burner! With FLHRA as your valued partner, we will help you navigate the rough waters of today’s hospitality insurance to prevent you from overlooking important coverages from your insurance portfolio.
We view our partnership with our clients as more than just providing an insurance policy. FLHRA is proud to provide the following recipes for success:
- Access to the premier hospitality programs and insurance carriers in the country to provide you with the most comprehensive coverage at the best cost.
- Expert Risk Management and Loss Control
- Superior Claims Handling
- Premier Personalized Service and Customized Programs
FLHRA embraces the same values as our sister agency, Atlantic Pacific Insurance, which has been serving Florida since 1981:
- Service Excellence
Menu of Coverages
You wouldn’t leave out important ingredients in a recipe, so be sure you are not overlooking important coverages from your insurance portfolio!
FLHRA offers a broad spectrum of products to the hospitality industry, including but not limited to:
- Property (including Windstorm & Flood) Employment Practices Liability Food Spoilage
- General Liability Equipment Breakdown ADA
- Liquor Liability Crime/Employee Dishonesty Wage & Hour
- Workers’ Compensation Assault & Battery Sexual Harassment/Discrimination
- Business Income Auto (including hired/non-owned) Dock Liability
- Cyber Liability Valet Innkeepers Liability
- Umbrella/Excess Liability Food Contamination Delivery
For more information visit flhra.com!